Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SVEMA filmstock

  1. #1
    dogstarman
    Guest dogstarman's Avatar

    Post

    Anybody got a source for this stuff in North America? It's that really terrible Russian stock, I think it may also be called Quartzchrome...?

    Anybody?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    8th Man
    Guest 8th Man's Avatar

    Post

    I've only ever seen it advertised at the widesceen center in London and at a Japanese website. I must admit, I'm a lil' curious about it too. Is it too much trouble to get some from London?

    ------------------
    PRM

  3. #3
    rollemfilm
    Guest rollemfilm's Avatar

    Post

    i've shot it. i like it!: members.aol.com/super8mm/johnschwind.html

    ------------------

  4. #4
    rollemfilm
    Guest rollemfilm's Avatar

    Post

    yale: www.yalefilmandvideo.com

    ------------------

  5. #5
    dogstarman
    Guest dogstarman's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, I never noticed it at Schwind's site.
    My mistake. I'll have to check again.
    Where did you get it processed?

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    I didn't see it at Yale either???

    ------------------

  7. #7
    dogstarman
    Guest dogstarman's Avatar

    Post

    Well, if Schwind is selling it, it's not on his site. He lists 16mm Svema, but no S8...

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •